We are currently looking for a legal automation officer (m/f)
We are looking for a legal automation officer to join our legal automation team. You should have a strong work ethic, enjoy problem solving through innovative use of technology, and be comfortable working at a fast pace and under pressure.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Automation of various legal documents according to respective needs of the different teams. You will be assisted by lawyers and knowledge teams but a legal background is considered a plus.
- Support the operational deployment of automation software (e.g. Contract Express). This includes, assisting with the governance and monitoring of those solutions, manage the automation work pipeline as well as provide continued support for automation users, including training, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades of automated documentation.
- Analyse and make creative suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency of legal documentation using automation.
- Actively promoting the use of document automation within the firm through demonstrations and creation of promotional materials.
YOUR PROFILE :
- Strong understanding of legal contract automation software such as Contract Express (or similar) and experience implementing these tools.
- Experience working in a legal environment is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a cohesive member of a team.
- Effective personal organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new skills in a short period of time.
- Ability to translate functional issues and questions into application solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure, follow tight timescales with a sense of urgency, juggle multiple demands, organize and prioritize workloads.
WE OFFER :
- A constantly developing and growing leading law Firm in Luxembourg and on an international level
- A friendly and warm work environment in which you can develop your skills and qualities
- A challenging, dynamic and multicultural environment
- An interesting remuneration package including numerous benefits.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply now !
Send your application to
Fields marked with * are compulsory.
For any queries about working at Elvinger Hoss Prussen, please contact us.
Our HR Team
Dedicated to providing candidates at all levels with a warm welcome and guiding them smoothly through the initial interview process. Your story starts with them.