We are recruiting a Software Trainer (m/f)
We are recruiting a Software Trainer (m/f).
- Provide training on MS Office and in-house softwares (iManage in particular).
- Design teaching materials and prepare training courses across a variety of domains: in-class training (face-to-face and/or video-conference), e-learning or blended learning.
- Assess learners’ progress and adjust the courses accordingly.
- Ensure that your own technical skills are kept up to date through ongoing training.
- Work closely with the Training Manager and Officers to identify needs and build coherent programs.
- Ensure that all training courses work perfectly from a technical point of view (video-conferencing technology, recordings, etc.). Make suggestions for improvement.
- Liaise between learners, the Helpdesk team and the Training team. As such, you may be required to provide additional support to the Helpdesk team.
- A degree (Bac+2/+3) in IT and/or in a related field, which is relevant for the role.
- At least 2 years' professional experience as a trainer.
- Perfect command of MS Office tools.
- Good general knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft servers, SQL, Exchange, etc.) and video-conferencing tools.
- You have a good understanding of IT security requirements in a company.
- Ideally, you have already worked with a Learning Management System. You are familiar with learning platforms based on modern teaching techniques.
- Proficiency in an e-learning content creation software is considered as an asset.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in French and a good command of English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent teaching skills. You are dynamic and proactive.
- Very good interpersonal skills. You are patient and adaptable.
- a stimulating job in a leading business law firm.
- a competitive package with attractive benefits and advantages.
- a multicultural, diverse, collaborative, pleasant and dynamic environment.
We look forward to meeting you ! Apply now !
Send your application to
For any queries about working at Elvinger Hoss Prussen, please contact us.
Our HR Team
Dedicated to providing candidates at all levels with a warm welcome and guiding them smoothly through the initial interview process. Your story starts with them.