ALFI London Cocktail & Conference: Reimagining asset management
| Conferences and seminars - London
Over 1000 fund industry experts from more than 730 companies attended the ALFI London Cocktail & Conference "Reimagining Asset Management" at Central Hall Westminster.
The conference discussed forces of change, challenge and disruption which are currently in play in the financial industry. These issues could also be opportunities in disguise. According to ALFI, individuals will become increasingly responsible for their own financial well-being and they will look to the asset management industry for solutions.
A number of keynote speeches, panel discussions and workshops made up the main portion of the conference. Partner Gast Juncker was a panellist in a discussion on “The Luxembourg sustainable finance toolkit” focusing on:
- How to set up a sustainable fund using the Luxembourg toolbox?
- Why Luxembourg set up a support programme for climate finance?
- Why is impact measurement so important?
- Sustainability reporting and disclosures – a brain teaser?
- What’s new around fund labels?