Virtual IBA Asset Management and Investment Funds Conference
| Conferences and seminars - Webinar
We sponsored the Asset Management and Investment Funds Conference organised by the IBA (International Bar Association) on 8-10 March. The Asset Management and Investment Funds Committee within the IBA provides a convenient forum for its members to consider current developments in the global investment funds industry, including both regulatory and product development.
On 8 March partner Gast Juncker participated in a panel discussion entitled “ESG engagement: how can asset managers best deliver value to pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors?”
- What are institutional investors now expecting from asset managers on the environmental, social and governance (ESG) front?
- How is sustainable finance addressing the fiduciary duty and the management/mitigation of ESG risks?
- Who are the main drivers of sustainable finance – investors or policy makers?
- What are the main barriers to ESG adoption and what can an asset manager do to overcome these?
- Cultural aspects – a must or a nice to have: perspectives from Asia, the European Union and United States
For more information please visit the IBA website.