We have a dedicated team of experts, who specialise exclusively in ICT, IP and data protection.
Our services include:
- electronic communication: internet issues (e-commerce, e-reputation, marketing) and regulatory advice
- dematerialisation matters: electronic signature, archiving, record-keeping
- IT services matters and agreements: cloud computing, outsourcing IT, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), integration system agreement, software licensing
- all aspects of copyright, related rights, trade mark protection and patents
- data protection and privacy
- corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity transactions, which require specialist IT input.
Core practice groups
We are recognised by the market as a leading provider of legal services to Luxembourg investment funds, their promoters and service providers.
We cover these sectors to provide continuity of service and to build stronger relationships over time.
We offer an extensive litigation practice covering a large range of areas such as corporate, commercial and civil litigation.
We assist our clients on all aspects of taxation, including especially the creation of tailor-made investments structures.