Our real estate and property practice focuses on international acquisitions and disposals as well as local development projects in Luxembourg. We offer guidance for most types of real estate, including offices, retail, warehousing, residential, infrastructure and hotels.
Our services include:
- Due diligence
- Negotiating and drafting all the documents relating to the acquisition: purchase agreements (asset or share deal); professional, commercial or residential leases; co-ownership regulations sale and lease-back agreements; financing agreements with shareholders and third party; and property management and other service agreement
- Bank financing structuring, negotiating and drafting all the documents relating to bank financing
- Legal and tax structuring of acquisitions and disposals
- Legal structuring of rights of property (long leases, surface rights, division of property, co-ownership, individualisation of real estate investments)
- Acting as interface with technical experts (such as accounting and tax advisers)
- Assisting in all legal aspects of a real estate development project
- Liaising with public authorities in relation to building permits, ‘commodo-incommodo’ authorisations that set out development and operating conditions, development plans and other administrative authorisations
- Real estate, property and construction litigation
Our dedicated teams can advise on every legal aspect of development and construction.
Core practice groups
We are recognised by the market as a leading provider of legal services to Luxembourg investment funds, their promoters and service providers.
We cover these sectors to provide continuity of service and to build stronger relationships over time.
We offer an extensive litigation practice covering a large range of areas such as corporate, commercial and civil litigation.
We assist our clients on all aspects of taxation, including especially the creation of tailor-made investments structures.