We provide a full range of legal advice and regulatory guidance on technology-related matters by involving ad hoc teams of specialists active in our various practice areas such as ICT, IP and data protection; regulatory; capital markets; corporate; mergers & acquisitions; finance and investment funds.
Our experience in Technology covers:
- Fintech, Regtech and Fundtech:
• digital ledger technology (DLT) and blockchain in particular, including mining holding activities,
• financial sector regulatory aspects including payment services (payment services directive, PSD),
• crypto-assets, virtual currencies, tokenization, platforms (ICO, crowdfunding, crowdlending, capital raising, investment/funding methods),
• smart contracts and internet of things (IoT).
- Information technology: outsourcing, data centre, cloud computing and related regulatory matters
- Space industry, Big data, Machine learning and Analytics
Clients range from start-ups to well established entities.
We speak at conferences in Luxembourg and abroad, participate in working groups and write papers about our Technology experience.
Core practice groups
We are recognised by the market as a leading provider of legal services to Luxembourg investment funds, their promoters and service providers.
We cover these sectors to provide continuity of service and to build stronger relationships over time.
We offer an extensive litigation practice covering a large range of areas such as corporate, commercial and civil litigation.
We assist our clients on all aspects of taxation, including especially the creation of tailor-made investments structures.