Azadeh Djazayeri’s practice concentrates on cross-border financing and refinancing transactions (including real estate, acquisition, leverage, structured finance and syndicated transactions) as well as restructurings.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised BGL BNP Paribas
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Valaris Limited on the private placement of USD 700 m senior secured notes and an up to USD 375 m credit agreement.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Gramercy Funds Management LLC
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Cinven
- Cinven reinvests in Ufinet
Career and memberships
Member of the ALJB (Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire).
Prior to joining the firm, Azadeh worked for six years in two Luxembourg law firms (including a Magic Circle firm) on banking matters, international cross-border financing transactions, restructurings and regulatory matters.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2008.
Doctorat in business and corporate law from the Université Aix-Marseille III (France).
LLM from the University of California, Berkeley (USA).
DEA (diplôme d’études approfondies) in business law from the Université Aix-Marseille III (France).
Maîtrise en droit from the Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France).