Charlotte Chen practises investment fund and corporate law. She specialises in the field of establishment and structuring of investment funds. Charlotte also advises institutional and private investors investing in funds or acquiring fund structures.
She has been heading our Hong Kong office as resident partner since June 2022
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen assisted NREP to set up its 5th Nordic Strategies Fund which as of May 2023 raised over $3.6 billion in total commitments
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen assisted Collateral Good Ventures to further promote sustainability in the food-related (packaging, waste) sectors
- NREP enters real estate credit market
- Altamar Capital Partners elected "Fund of Funds Manager of the Year in EMEA"
- TR Capital IV – Cayman-Luxembourg parallel AIF
Career and memberships
Member of the Regulatory Sub-Committee of the HKIFA (Hong Kong Investment Funds Association).
Member of the Hong Kong Sub-Committee of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry).
Member of Hong Kong Federation of Women Lawyers
Foreign Registered Lawyer with the Law Society of Hong Kong since 2015.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar in 2014.
Member of the Paris Bar in 2009.
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas (France).
Master’s degree in European law from the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France).