Charlotte Chen practises investment fund and corporate law. She specialises in the field of establishment and structuring of investment funds at Elvinger Hoss Prussen. She also participates in acquisition and financing transactions.
- Altamar Capital Partners elected "Fund of Funds Manager of the Year in EMEA"
- TR Capital IV – Cayman-Luxembourg parallel AIF
- Ion Pacific Investment Management Ltd - Cayman-Luxembourg parallel AIF
- SC Lowy Financial (HK) Ltd – the first Luxembourg stand alone SLP
- Blue Horizon Ventures – a Luxembourg limited partnership investing in new food technologies and sustainable alternatives
Career and memberships
Member of the Regulatory Sub-Committee of the HKIFA (Hong Kong Investment Funds Association).
Member of the Hong Kong Sub-Committee of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry).
Member of Hong Kong Federation of Women Lawyers
Foreign Registered Lawyer with the Law Society of Hong Kong since 2015.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar in 2014.
Member of the Paris Bar in 2009.
Prior to joining the firm, Charlotte worked for four years for two major French law firms located in Paris, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas (France).
Master’s degree in European law from the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France).