Cintia Martins Costa’s principal fields of activity are corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, finance and, structured finance, including securitisation.
- The European Investment Fund – Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Initiative in the Republic of Malta – Banco Valletta and APS Bank
- NREP Income+ Fund: €300 million subscription facility
- Assistance to TCV on a subscription facility
- Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) launches its first Luxembourg parallel fund to its US$ 3.5 billion TCV XI flagship fund
Career and memberships
Member of the Luxembourg Bar Council since 2013.
Member of the LPEA (Luxembourg) Private Equity and Venture Capital Association).
Co-Chair of the LPEA’s Legal Committee between 2012 – 2014.
Member of the IBA (International Bar Association).
On secondment to Slaughter and May London (UK) in 2011.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2005.
LLM in international business law from King’s College, London (UK).
Maîtrise in private law and corporate law from the Université Robert Schuman in Strasbourg (France).
- Regulation n°1346/2000 on insolvency proceedings : the difficult COMI determination, the treatment of groups of companies and forum shopping in light of the CJEU's and domestic case law and the modernisation of the Regulation
- Chroniques - Droit des sociétés (2006-2012)
- Chronique - Droit des sociétés (2002-2006)