Elisabeth Adam focuses on Luxembourg and international tax law, including transactional and investment-related tax matters and tax planning for industrial groups and private equity houses, structured finance transactions, distressed debt acquisition, Luxembourg real estate tax and estate planning as well as on related transactional corporate matters.
- Stonehage Fleming acquires Private Client Services business of Maitland
- Assistance to Intermediate Capital Group Plc in respect with the implementation of their European Senior Debt Strategy
- Oakley Capital’s Investment In Idealista
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advises Richemont International Holding S.A. on its €2,000,000,000 notes issue
- Batipart acquired a pan-European real estate asset portfolio for an amount of more than € 500 million under the Leroy Merlin and Bricoman brand.
Career and memberships
Member of the Fiscal Affairs Committee of the ABBL (Association des Banques et Banquiers, Luxembourg).
Member of the tax committee of the Luxembourg Bar Association.
Member of the LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association).
Member of the IBA (International Bar Association).
Member of the IFA (International Fiscal Association).
Prior to joining the firm, Elisabeth worked as a tax adviser with a Luxembourg Big Four accounting firm, then for several years as an in-house international tax manager for a major industrial group in Luxembourg.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2008.
DESS (diplôme d’études supérieures spécialisées) in tax law from the Université Nancy 2 (France).
DJCE (diplôme de juriste conseil d’entreprise) from the Université Nancy 2 (France).
LLM from the Universität Trier (Germany).
- Acquisition Finance 2021 - Luxembourg
- Concept of structured arrangement in the ATAD2 Luxembourg law
- Avantages accordés aux employés et retenue sur les traitements et salaires
- Le relevé de forclusion du délai de réclamation de trois mois
- Acquisition Finance 2019 - Luxembourg
- Aspects fiscaux de la restructuration de dettes