François Felten’s principal fields of activity are corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, financial and securities law.
François has advised numerous clients in relation to the set-up of acquisition and other structures, and has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures including all types of private equity transactions. He has further advised international groups, lenders, borrowers, underwriters, sponsors and venture capital firms, for corporate re-organisations, financing and re-financing as well as restructurings.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Investindustrial on the completion of its acquisition of CSM Ingredients
- Investment into the Clara Pension platform by Sixth Street Partners
- Acquisition of a majority stake in MHP Solution Group by FSN Capital V
- BIL sold Terres Rouges to Belgian developer IRET
- Acquisition of Checkmarx Ltd. by Hellman & Friedman
Career and memberships
Member of the IBA (International Bar Association).
Member of the ALJB (Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire).
Prior to joining the firm, François worked as a member and the secretary of the executive committee of a major Luxembourg airline and with another Luxembourg law firm.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 1994.
LLM from the Universität Heidelberg (Germany).
Graduated from the Institut d’études politiques de Paris - Section économique et financière (France).
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas (France).