Frédéric Clasen advises banks, corporations and private equity funds in corporate, financing and capital market transactions as well as on a continuous basis for corporate housekeeping and compliance matters. His areas of expertise focus specifically on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, shareholders’ agreements, capital markets and finance.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Bregal Unternehmerkapital in connection with the acquisition and financing of the acquisition of SEMA GmbH
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Banque de Luxembourg, Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Luxembourg, Quintet Private Bank (Europe) S.A. and Oddo BHF in connection with the sale of European Fund Administration S.A.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Bregal Unternehmerkapital in connection with the acquisition and financing of the acquisition of Italgel S.r.l.
- Bregal acquires Safety21 group
- Bregal acquires Laird Thermal Systems group
Career and memberships
Member of the Regulatory & Legal Watch working group of LuxCMA (Luxembourg Capital Markets Association).
Member of the Legal Affairs Committee of the ABBL (The Luxembourg Bankers' Association).
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2010.
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France).
Master’s degree in international business law from the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France).
LLM in American law from the Boston University School of Law (USA).