Jacques Elvinger practices commercial, company, banking and finance law. He specialises in the field of undertakings for collective investment, pension funds and other investment vehicles and is head of the asset management and investment fund department at Elvinger Hoss Prussen.
He is a member of the board of directors of a number of Luxembourg investment funds managed by large and reputable asset managers.
Career and memberships
Member of the Haut Comité pour le Développement de la Place Financière led by the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance.
Member of the advisory committee of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in the area of investment fund managers.
Former member of the board of direction of the Association of the Luxembourg Funds Industry (ALFI) and member of the ALFI Tax Committee.
Member of several working groups of the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 1984.
Lecturer at the University of Luxembourg.
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Robert Schuman in Strasbourg (France).
- Fonds de pension luxembourgeois : mise en perspective dans un contexte réglementaire international en pleine évolution sur fond de crise financière et économique
- Luxembourg microfinance investment vehicles - Which European framework for microfinance investment funds?
- Cross sub-funds investment - A new weapon in the armoury of Luxembourg Investment Fund Law
- Update on the UCITS - The Management Company Passport
- Innovation from past to present
- Les sociétés de gestion d’organismes de placement collectif en droit luxembourgeois
- Asset Management 2015 - Luxembourg
- Investment Funds 2013 - Luxembourg