Jérôme Wigny specialises in investment funds (UCITS and AIFs, in particular those pursuing alternative strategies) as well as in management companies and alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs).
Jérôme is a regular speaker at conferences and seminars, in particular in relation to investment fund-related topics.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen and Elvinger New York represented Advent International in matters related to Luxembourg law in the establishment of its most recent flagship fund.
- Creation of a new UCITS for Lumyna Investments Ltd
- Advent raises $4 billion for second global technology fund
- CarVal Investors on CVI CVF V - Set-up of Luxembourg investment funds platform
- Lyrical Asset Management LP - Creation of a new UCITS
Career and memberships
Member of various committees of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry) and co-chair of its Hedge Funds and Liquid Alternatives Committee.
Member of the AIF working group of the HCPF (Haut Comité de la place financière), the advisory committee to the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 1994.
Licence en droit from the Université catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium).