Jérôme Wigny specialises in investment funds (UCITS and AIFs, in particular those pursuing alternative strategies) as well as in management companies and alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs).
Jérôme is a regular speaker at conferences and seminars, in particular in relation to investment fund-related topics.
- CarVal Investors on CVI CVF V - Set-up of Luxembourg investment funds platform
- Lyrical Asset Management LP - Creation of a new UCITS
- DNCA - Change of management company
- Blackstone Announced $8 Billion Final Close of Second Core Private Equity Fund
- Blackstone Announces Final Close of Blackstone Growth (BXG) Fund with $4.5 Billion, Largest First-time Growth Equity Vehicle in History
Career and memberships
Member of various committees of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry) and co-chair of its Hedge Funds and Liquid Alternatives Committee.
Member of the AIF working group of the HCPF (Haut Comité de la place financière), the advisory committee to the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 1994.
Licence en droit from the Université catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium).