Joachim Cour advises clients on a wide range of fund and regulatory matters. He assists a number of asset managers in relation to the structuring of their Luxembourg investment vehicles across a wide range of asset classes (private equity, real estate, debt, infrastructure, hedge). He also has expertise in fund listing as well as in the marketing of funds and financial services.
- Tikehau Capital Closes €3.3 billion for its Direct Lending Strategy
- Blackstone Announces EUR 21 Billion Recapitalisation of Mileway
- Stonepeak Infrastructure Fund IV, Stonepeak’s fourth flagship fund, closes at $14b
- Blackstone Announced $5.6 Billion Final Close of Second GP Stakes Fund
- Stonepeak Closes Inaugural Global Renewables Fund at US$2.75 Billion
Career and memberships
Member of several working groups of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry) on various key European topics such as debt funds and the supervision of systemic risk in the asset management industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Joachim worked for a Luxembourg advisory firm as a legal analyst in corporate law.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2010.
Master's degree in law from the University of Pau.
Master's degree in political science from the University of Montpellier.
- Alternative Investment Vehicles in Luxembourg Illiquid Strategies
- Loi du 13 janvier 2019 instituant un registre des bénéficiaires effectifs au Luxembourg: éléments saillants et pistes de réflexion
- New AIFMD Requirements applicable to the Delegation of Safekeeping Functions and their impact on the appointment of US prime brokers
- New EU cross border distribution rules for AIFS