Karl Pardaens’ principal fields of activity are corporate law, securitisation, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial and securities law, and aviation law.
Karl is also involved in Fintech developments, more particularly in relation to digital ledger technologies (DLT) such as blockchains, smart contracts and virtual currencies.
- Blackstone Announced $5.6 Billion Final Close of Second GP Stakes Fund
- Ardagh Group S.A. Exchange Offer
- Assistance to Votorantim Cimentos International SA with a Financing
- Ardagh Metal Packaging and Gores Holdings V Complete Merger
- Assistance to Intermediate Capital Group Plc in respect with the implementation of their European Senior Debt Strategy
Career and memberships
Member of the Securitisation Committee of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry).
Member of the Digital Strategy Committee of ABBL (The Luxembourg Bankers' Association).
Prior to joining the firm, Karl worked as an associate with the Brussels office of two major international law firms.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2008.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar under his home title in 2005.
Member of the Brussels Bar since 1999.
Master of Arts’ degree in applied European studies from the Fachhochschule Mainz (Germany) and the London South Bank University (UK).
Licence en droit magna cum laude from the Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium) with Erasmus at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (Germany).
Candidat en droit from the Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix, Namur (Belgium).