Léon Gloden’s principal fields of activity are EU law, employment law, real estate law and litigation.
Léon is the author of various publications on EU law issues.
Career and memberships
Member of the Chamber of Deputies of Luxembourg (inter alia member of the Commission for legal affairs and institutional matters) since 2009.
Mayor of the City of Grevenmacher (Luxembourg) since 2011.
Member of the advisory committee for Master's degrees in European general law and European private law at the University of Luxembourg since 2012.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 1999.
DEEA (diplôme d’études européennes approfondies) in Community law from the College of Europe in Brugge (Belgium).
Maîtrise en droit from the Université d’Aix-Marseille III (France).
- Dominance 2018 - Luxembourg
- Merger Control 2017 - Luxembourg
- Articles 2003-2010 : L’irrévocabilité du mandat, mythe ou réalité
- Commercial Real Estate 2015 - Luxembourg
- Late payment in Western Europe : comparative study
- Cartel Regulation 2014 - Luxembourg
- Public Competition Enforcement 2012 - Luxembourg
- Dispute Resolution 2011 - Luxembourg
- Legal Guide to Cartels and Leniency 2011 - Luxembourg
- Legal Guide to Competition Litigation 2011 - Luxembourg