T. +352 446644 2425Send an email
Philippe Prussen’s practice concentrates on capital markets, financial and securities law, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Philippe advises numerous issuers on public offerings and listings, MTN programmes and securitisation as well as on their ongoing listing obligations.
Career and memberships
Former vice-chairman and, member of the Commission Titres of the ABBL (Association des Banques et Banquiers,
Luxembourg) from 2018 to 2022, and member of its Commission Juridique from 2014 to 2018.
Member of various working groups of the LuxCMA (Luxembourg Capital Markets Association).
Member of the IBA (International Bar Association) since 2010.
Member of the Comité de la Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg in 2005-2006.
On secondment to Travers Smith LLP London (UK) in 2008.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2004.
LLM from the University of Edinburgh (UK).
Maîtrise in business law from the Université Aix-Marseille III (France).
- Les parts bénéficiaires - les contours d’un instrument flexible en droit des sociétés et en droit fiscal
- ICLG Securitisation 2015. A practical cross-border insight into securitisation work
- Securities Finance 2011 - Luxembourg
- Legal Guide to Corporate Recovery and Insolvency 2010 - Luxembourg
- Legal Guide to Corporate Governance 2010 – Luxembourg