Philippe Prussen’s practice concentrates on capital markets, financial and securities law, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Philippe advises numerous issuers on public offerings and listings, MTN programmes and securitisation as well as on their ongoing listing obligations.
Career and memberships
Member of the Commission Juridique of the ABBL (Association des Banques et Banquiers, Luxembourg) since 2014.
Member of the IBA (International Bar Association) since 2010.
Member of the Comité de la Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg in 2005-2006.
On secondment to Travers Smith LLP London (UK) in 2008.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2004.
LLM from the University of Edinburgh (UK).
Maîtrise in business law from the Université Aix-Marseille III (France).
- Les parts bénéficiaires - les contours d’un instrument flexible en droit des sociétés et en droit fiscal
- ICLG Securitisation 2015. A practical cross-border insight into securitisation work
- Securities Finance 2011 - Luxembourg
- Legal Guide to Corporate Recovery and Insolvency 2010 - Luxembourg
- Legal Guide to Corporate Governance 2010 – Luxembourg