Sophie Dupin’s practice concentrates on collective asset management, investment funds, management companies, AIFMs, investment firms and professionals of the financial sector.
Sophie advises a number of investment fund promoters and other financial institutions in relation to the set-up, structuring and administration of their Luxembourg investment fund operations and their financial sector activities.
- Blackstone Announced $5.6 Billion Final Close of Second GP Stakes Fund
- Blackstone Announces Final Close of Blackstone Growth (BXG) Fund with $4.5 Billion, Largest First-time Growth Equity Vehicle in History
- Blackstone Announced $8 Billion Final Close of Second Core Private Equity Fund
- Advent raises $2 billion for the Latin American private equity fund "VII"
- Blackstone Real Estate Debt Strategies IV raises $8 Billion on Final Close
Career and memberships
Member of various working groups of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry).
Member of ALCO (Association Luxembourgeoise des Compliance Officers).
Prior to joining the firm, she worked in law firms in Bordeaux (France).
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2010.
Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar under her home title in 2004.
Member of the Bordeaux Bar from 2001 to 2010.
DESS (diplôme d’études supérieures spécialisées) in business law and tax from the Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (France).
Certificate in English law from the University of Warwick (UK).
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (France).