Thibaut Partsch’s practice concentrates on alternative investment funds structuring, notably in the fields of infrastructure, private equity and real estate. He also assists family offices.
- Macquarie Asset Management has held the final close of Macquarie Infrastructure Partners V (MIP V).
- Oaktree Capital Closes its $4.7 Billion Real Estate Fund VIII
- Set-up of a new investment vehicle for New Mountain Partners VI
- Investment into the Clara Pension platform by Sixth Street Partners
- Issuance Of EUR 30 million 5% Annual Fixed Interest Bonds
Career and memberships
Thibaut is a member of the Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA). He co-authored The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (Kluwer) and The Luxembourg Partnerships (Larcier).
Prior to joining Elvinger Hoss Prussen, he gained international experience as an attorney with leading international law firms in Brussels, New York and Luxembourg.
Thibaut was a member of the Brussels Bar from 1998 until 2015 and has been a member of the New York Bar since 2003 and the Luxembourg Bar since 2008.
Licence en droit from the Université de Liège (Belgium).
LLM from Harvard Law School (Massachusetts, USA) – Member of the International Finance Concentration.