Yves Elvinger advises clients in relation to regulatory matters and the structuring of their Luxembourg investment fund operations and their financial sector activities.
He specialises in the field of undertakings for collective investment (including Exchange Traded Funds) and other investment vehicles as well as in management companies and alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs).
- Azimut Investments tokenizes units of one of its Luxembourg investment funds in collaboration with BNP Paribas and Allfunds Blockchain
- Set-up of European Long-Term Investment Funds (ELTIFs) for Azimut
- First Luxembourg based actively managed UCITS ETF
- Extension of AIFM licence for "Virtual Assets" investment strategies
- Admission to trading for AZ RAIF I FCP-RAIF.
Career and memberships
Member of the working groups of the ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry) on Exchange Traded Funds and on Performance Fees.
Member of the EFAMA working group on Exchange Traded Funds.
Yves was on secondment to Deutsche Bank in London (United Kingdom) in 2015.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar in 2010.
Maîtrise en droit from the Université Robert Schuman in Strasbourg (France).